The European Alliance of Neuromuscular Disorders Associations (EAMDA) will be the host of a unique online event held on October 15th and 16th, 2021: Online EAMDA International Conference on Neuromuscular disorders 2021.
This is an international event divided in two parts:
- First part is organized primarily for people with NMD, their families and caregivers. It consists of medical part (first day) and social part (second day). Attendance is free for everybody. It is a great chance for medical professionals becoming involved to different NMD areas of expertise and to exchange knowledge among experts and NMD community. In this way we are establishing unique bond between people with NMD and experts in NMD fields.
- Second part include satellite symposium (October 15th, 2021 at 17:00 CET), which is organized for medical doctors, pharmaceutical industry experts and NMD experts only and will be this year focused to newborn screening. The symposium is free for NMD experts but requires a separate registration with sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing information about:
- your name and family name;
- institution/organization/company you are coming from;
- your position in company;
- your area of expertise;
- contacts (phone, web).